The ultra-soft bristles of the Chicco brush make it suitable for combing the delicate scalp of new-born babies.
● Brush with natural bristles: The soft natural strands of the Chicco hairbrush respect the baby's delicate scalp while combing.
● Comb with rounded tips: The Chicco comb with rounded ends are ideal to comb baby's hair without scratching their soft skin.
● Non-slip handle: The Chicco brush and comb has a comprehensive and non-slip handle that allows an easy and safe grip.
The Chicco brush and comb are designed to comb the baby's first hair while respecting the delicate skin of the little one.
In case of new-borns, it is always advisable to use a Brush for baby’s delicate hair and scalp and Chicco Hair Brush is made of very soft natural bristles which takes care of the delicate skin of the baby’s scalp & allows to gently comb baby’s hair. The comb offered by Chicco has teeth with rounded ends that are ideal for little one’s scalp as these are designed to comb baby’s first hair without scratching their soft skin.
● Chicco Brush & Comb is a perfect combination for your baby's first hair to groom them well and keep them neat and clean.
● The soft natural bristles of brush take care of the delicate skin of the baby’s scalp
● The teeth of the Chicco comb are wide and are non-pointed. Chicco comb has rounded ends that offers safety of the baby's scalp while combing. It helps to detangle the hair of the baby very softly and quickly.
● The brush and comb handle is designed to reduce the force on the baby's scalp and allows easy non-slip grip
● Chicco brush and comb helps stimulate and relax the baby
● One soft brush and one comb are included in the package
Good to know:
Combing hair promotes healthy blood flow and helps to relax the baby. The baby gets a calm feeling while combing. As daily cleanliness is critical, similarly hair brushing is also an important part of scalp health. if you don't brush their hair, you can end up with quite a build-up of cradle cap and tangled hair. Hence, it’s important to choose the brush & comb specially designed for little ones. The skin of the scalp of a new-born baby is very delicate. It is the reason most parents fear whether to use a comb for their baby's hair.
Chicco brush & comb helps you in the everyday grooming of your little one. Combing their hair makes them look neat and attractive. Chicco brush & comb have been designed understanding the delicacy of the baby’s scalp. The bristles of the baby hairbrush and comb provided by Chicco are soft while combing the hair of your child. Thanks to the comb’s rounded ends that ensures safety of the baby's scalp. The brush and comb both have anti-slip handles.
Prepare for your parenthood from the earliest of time with our products. Enjoy your journey of parenting with us. Buy a Chicco brush and comb set for your little ones. Also, groom your baby well and take care of their scalp with Chicco comb and brush.
Care and Maintenance:
• New-born babies, especially in the first few months, tend to develop scaly, crusty skin on their scalp, called cradle cap. Although this condition is harmless and usually cures on its own, brushing your baby’s hair regularly will help clear the flaky skin and even reduces the chances of him developing cradle cap again.
• Soft bristle combs are an absolute must. Do not use any other adult combs, as it might irritate and may hurt your baby.
• Ensure that the comb has wide teeth. This is beneficial when you need to detangle the hair. It allows you to do it without hurting the baby.
• Start combing from the tip of the hair. If there are tangles and your baby’s hair is long enough, hold the hair and try to comb it. Be careful not to tug at it or put any pressure on it.
• Use a separate comb for your baby’s hair and do not mix it up.
• Only comb your baby’s hair when it’s dry. Air-dry the hair after bathing him. Wet hair tends to pull out easily from the scalp.
• Clean the comb of the baby twice or thrice every week.
• Take a clean cloth to clean its bristles, or dip the comb and brush in hot water. The water should not be boiling. It should be kept normal hot.