The pleasure you get out of your first strolls is even more significant with your child all snuggled up inside a comfortable baby carrier, in constant contact with you. Their curiosity towards the outside world is enormous.
Features of the Chicco Infant Carrier-
● Easy to wear and fit – It's worn like a T-shirt and adapts perfectly to you and your baby. It is easy to get your baby out of bed.
● New-born Position - Extra support for head and neck for the first few months.
● Adjustable and padded shoulder straps - Padded straps ensure that the baby's weight is correctly distributed across the parent's back and give the utmost Comfort to your baby.
● 2-in-1 - 2 Positions of Carrying – Facing towards mom/dad and Facing out for baby to explore.
● Compatible - Fully compatible with all bodies, designed for parents and children due to the most straightforward and easy functioning.
● Safe and secure - Secure buckles make it quick and easy to take the child in and out of the wear.
● Pockets – The baby carrier has two mesh storage pockets and a cuddle pocket that helps create an added sense of closeness.
● Extra Comfort - the product is very close to the body, like a second skin, for the most cocooning moments.
● Additional features – Chicco ultrasoft baby carrier comes with mini-vented lining and mesh side panels to accommodate mom or dad. They are designed to fit most body types and lifestyles.
Chicco Black Ultrasoft Infant Carrier is a simple and accurate baby carrier packaged as a T-shirt. It is well adapted to parents and children, following a natural and physiological growth. Suitable from birth, congratulations to a broad and ergonomic seat. The Chicco Ultrasoft is a 2-in-1 infant carrier that lets smaller babies face in towards mom/dad and lets older babies face out to explore!
Advantages of Baby Carrier:
There are so many benefits of having a baby carrier. From supporting the baby's natural posture to reducing the baby's crying, strengthening the bond between the baby and its caregivers, and more, using a baby carrier is good for you and your baby, emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Physical Benefits –
● Reducing crying - Finding out how to stop the baby from crying is one of the most challenging parts of growing up. While holding a baby in the Chicco infant carrier won't wipe out all the baby's tears, but it can help reduce crying.
● Promotes health - There are growing evidence around skin-to-skin contact and the potential benefits to children, especially premature babies (babies born before 37 weeks) in hospital.
● Aids in Breastfeeding - If you are a breastfeeding parent and are accustomed to carrying the baby in a carrier, it is possible to breastfeed. That would make it easier to feed the baby on the go or get used to the on-demand feeding.
● Simplify daily life - There is another benefit to carrying a baby on those days when they want to be held. No hands! Using a baby carrier can make it easier to do your daily activities with both arms and indicators available.
Emotional Benefits -
● Improves connection - Communicating with a young child before speaking can sometimes feel like a challenge. The good news is that, for a child, the simple act of being held can help to strengthen that bond and connection.
● Promotes Development – The baby carrier encourages the development of learning and the child's ability to adapt.
● Improves the ability of parents to take care of the new-born.
Do and don'ts of the baby carrier -
• Carry your baby in the correct position: This means keeping him or her fully upright, with the airways wide open, of his or her chest, and close to you and up to your chest. Then, you should be able to bend over and kiss your baby's sweet, small head.
• Do ask for help if you have a problem with the carrier's balance or feel uncomfortable.
• Your baby should sit in a wide-leg area, spread with his or her upper knees, and consider the shape of the leg. This ergonomic position should support the back, waist, and portions of your baby.
• Make sure any buckets, snaps, wraps, etc., are tightly tied or locked to keep the baby safe and secure inside the carrier.
• Tears and cloth holes can make the baby carrier unsafe to use.
• Make it a practice to periodically check the key arrangements provided for the carrier and to ensure that they are securely fastened.
Like all good things in this world, being a parent requires much effort and sometimes sounds like a very rough road. We at Chicco are trying to make this fun adventure a little smoother by listening to the needs of parents and attendees