Conditions of Warranty (India)
- Artsana India Private Limited (Hereinafter referred as “Artsana”) warrants that, during the warranty period, the product will, with normal use and service, be free from manufacturing defects. Warranty is subject to all the terms and conditions mentioned here or as applicable, in the warranty card if supplied with the product purchased.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, the warranty period for all Artsana products is six (6) months from the date of its purchase vide a valid invoice, for manufacturing defects only. Customer must inform Artsana as soon as the warranty claim arises by contacting the customer care at the below mentioned email or phone number and request formal registration of such claim.
- This warranty relates to Artsana’s products sold in India only. In the event of any accepted, proved manufacturing defect, during the warranty period only, customer is entitled only to seek repair or replacement of the products, whichever is lower, at the sole option of Artsana. While Artsana will make all efforts to repair or replace the product at the earliest, it does not undertake any obligation or liability associated with any delays in addressing the defect. In any event Artsana shall not be liable to provide any kind of standby/ substitute of the product during the period in which the defective product is under repair/replacement and/or for any kind of direct or indirect damages, losses, costs, etc. caused by the product due to any reason whatsoever.
- Artsana excludes/ disowns all liability(ies) in respect of the product for any loss which is indirect/consequential, not reasonably foreseeable from a failure/defect of its product, which may include liability for negligence, loss of tape/Card, loss of images, loss of expenditure associated with the product and loss of use/enjoyment. Under any circumstances, Artsana shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage/ claim/loss more than the value of the product.
- Artsana disclaims any and all implied warranties, including without limitation and to the extent permissible by law, warranties of merchantability and fitness other than for the purpose specified by Artsana.
- This warranty is valid only for products that are purchased new and against a valid legal invoice, and is not transferable. To avail warranty, the customer needs to produce the original copy of the invoice, warranty card and a description of the fault along with product, failing which customer shall not be entitled the benefits of this warranty.
- This warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacturing of the product discovered during the warranty period only. Any claim/ benefit claimed after the expiry of warranty period shall not be entertained.
- In the event of replacement or repair of the product during the warranty period, the warranty of the product shall thereafter continue only for the remaining unexpired period of original warranty.
- The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors including without limitation:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Abuse, mishandling, misuse, accident or failure to follow operating instructions;
- Leaking batteries (if applicable);
- Exposure of liquid/ water, etc (if applicable);
- Infiltration of foreign particles/ article/ things;
- Servicing or modifications of the product other than by Artsana or Artsana’s authorised service centre/ agents;
- Use of the product with unauthorised things or non-compatible item(s);
- Use of the product with other accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices that do not conform to Artsana or the product specifications;
- Shipment or other transit;
- Any loss or consequential damage incurred while the product is being repaired.
- The warranty is not on-site warranty. For all repairs/replacements covered by this warranty, customer shall arrange to make available the product at Artsana designated place at their own cost and expense.
- In case of any dispute, the courts at New Delhi, in exclusion of all the other courts, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the matter.
Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800 102 6702