DELIVERY TIME- STANDARD Delivery in 4/5 working days across India (Excluding North East and J&K) subject to exceptions discussed above.
- In a moment where it is right to be physically distant we want to be as close as possible to your needs. For this reason our e-commerce remains active and with free delivery for orders above INR 999 throughout India.
- We are working hard to ensure that shipments arrive comfortably at your home in the times you are used to, but due to the current COVID-19 related restrictions, the operation of transport services could be delayed for up to over a week.
- No additional shipping costs are applicable on goods/purchases made of and above INR 500.
- Wherever applicable, Chicco.in ships throughout India via Standard Shipping at a cost of INR 50. The standard shipping charged may be modified in accordance with company policy.
- Deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and outside the territorial limits of India are excluded.
- Estimated Delivery dates should not be taken as guaranteed delivery dates even while shipments are handled by third party reputed courier companies. Despite our best efforts, there may be times when we can experience unexpected delays in the delivery of your order due to unforeseen logistical challenges beyond our control. Chicco.in will not entertain any liability in such cases and would request you to liaise with our Customer Service team to expeditiously resolve such delays appropriately.
- What are the delivery times?
Delivery times are returning to normal, however there may still be delays. The shipment of your order, therefore, will usually take place in about 4/5 working days throughout the India, while for North-East India delivery times can lengthen and vary between 7 and 10 working days. If the destination of your package is subject to restrictions on the circulation of municipal and regional goods, you will be accordingly notified by our delivery agent.
- How can I track the status of the shipment?
You can follow your order by simply clicking the tracking link contained in the shipping confirmation email or directly from Chicco.in. Log in to Chicco.in and access the "Orders" section of your personal profile. Here you can check the progress of your order and track the shipment.
- Why is my order tracking link not visible?
If your order is delayed due to couriers' operational issues, the tracking link may not be updated in real time. Do not worry! Continue to monitor the tracking in your personal area: the status of your order will soon be visible!
- All shipments in stock are monitored by our Customer Service which releases the stock allowing up to two deliveries of the goods i.e. the delivery agent will make 2 delivery attempts. If the courier informs us that the customer is not contactable or address is not located or the delivery address indicated while placing the order has some anomaly, we will immediately inform you on the available contact numbers; however, after the second delivery attempt, the package will be returned to originator and the Order will stand cancelled.