Chicco Soft Toilet trainer - Comfortable for the child & adapts to most adult toilets. Soft toilet trainers are an excellent solution to accustom the child to the use of the bathroom. The seat is made of soft and padded material for extra comfort. It is equipped with two side handles for more excellent stability.
Key features of the product:-
● Comfort:- The chair is made with utmost comfort for the baby and makes it easy for them to sit on it. It is just like adult toilets, and it is the best solution to accustom them to regular toilets. The seat is made of soft and padded material for extra comfort.
● Various availability of colours:- The baby toilet seat trainer comes in different colours that make it attractive for your kids and give them a choice to choose one of their choices. It also encourages them to use it as they like. It comes in two colours; pink and light blue Your baby has a pretty good choice.
● Splash Guard:- The Chicco potty seat has a splash guard, which helps in preventing spillage. It makes the kids less irritated with the process.
● Easy to clean:- It is effortless to clean as it is portable and lightweight. You can empty the waste into the commode and clean it.
The toilet trainer is a handy product with various features to help your child with the proper potty training. It will make your work easy in teaching them the job. It has utmost comfort with a soft and padded structure, making it comfortable for your child to sit on it. The potty trainer also has a splash guard, which helps in not making it messier. It also allows you to clean it easily and re-use it. The baby can also go through this process without complicating it to you with this crucial feature.
● Your baby will learn to use the toilet using Chicco's Soft Reducer.
● For increased comfort, the seat is padded with soft material.
● It has two side handles, is relatively stable, and fits most adult toilets.
● It features a splash guard and is simple to clean.
● There is no clean-up following; all wee and poo, hopefully, ends up in the toilet, where it belongs.
● From the beginning, they are taught to use the bathroom.
● Because removable toilet training seats are portable, you can easily pack them up and take them with you anytime you and your toddler go to someone else's house or another public location.
● Fixed seats are more stable and less likely to come free, but they are less movable.
● From the beginning, children are accustomed to using the toilet and washing their hands in the basin and wiping with the toilet paper.
You might need to introduce your baby to the use of the baby potty seat when you feel they are mature enough to do it by themselves.
It is not going to be an overnight process and needs lots of patience. However, if you find your kids having the urge to go, stop playing in between, or even hold the diaper tightly and look around, it means you need to start helping the little one. This process might take time and depends on the child. Some may do it quickly, while others take quite a lot of time. The baby toilet trainer can come with different types of chairs, but our Chicco has specially designed a soft chair that is perfect for your baby.
Good to know:
● Teach the baby to use the words like "pee" or "poo," which means he wants to use the toilet. It trains them to understand that there is a special place for it and they need to take help from you. It will take time to sync this in their little brains, but as they do, it will be a cakewalk for you.
● Purchase a kid's toilet trainer and make them understand this process slowly. It will help them to understand the process of potty gradually and in a better way.
● Teach them how to sit on the chair for some time or more a day which will be good training for them to understand. Please encourage them to do this until they know the actual concept and reward them for motivating them. Every time they use the kid's training chair, praise them and give them credits to continue the same.