Thanks to the ultra-flexible silicone teat with a natural shape, the Chicco NaturalFeeling Baby Bottle replicates the instinctive and natural way a baby feeds as he would have fed from mother’s breast.
Features of Chicco NaturalFeeling Feeding Bottles:
● Exclusive Angled teat - Unique angled teat for new-borns. It is always full of milk and allows a natural latch and sucking, just like mother’s breast. It favours a comfortable position for new-borns and the different flow types in it make it ideal for growing babies. Its angled teat helps in easy transition between breast and bottle feeding
● Double Anti-Colic Valve - The double anti-colic valve at the base of the teat, prevents ingestion of air and guarantees maximum protection from colic, spit-up and any discomfort to the baby while feeding.
● Ultra-soft silicone teat - The exclusive finishing makes the teat extra soft and pleasant. Soft and elastic silicon teat for an easy switch between breast-feeding and bottle-feeding and vice versa. The soft silicone nipple feels natural to the babies.
● Accepted Easily by babies - Accepted immediately by 96% of babies* . *Consumer test, 50 mothers and children, 0-3 months group, Italy, 2016.
● Safe drip cap – The NaturalFeeling feeding bottle is equipped with a practical and safe cap drip for maximum hygiene both at home and outside.
● Ergonomic Bottle- Wide opening makes it easy to clean and fill the baby bottle.
● Ensures safety- Chicco feeding bottles are BPA free, which provides peace of mind to parents and a safe start to your child's nutrition.
● Ideal for all stages – The different flow types and sizes makes it suitable for all your feeding needs (bottle milk, milk, water) at all stages, from new-borns to growing babies.
Chicco Natural feeling feeding bottles are perfect for new born from zero month onwards to growing babies. With a double anti-colic valve, it prevents the ingestion of air, thereby reducing the risk of colic and spit-up and provide a comfortable and relaxed feeding experience to the baby. Thanks to its ultra-flexible silicone teat (nipple) with a unique angled shape, the Chicco NaturalFeeling Baby Bottle creates an ideal position for baby’s first latch replicating the natural way a baby feeds (just like from mother's breast). It has been ergonomically designed with wide mouth which is easy to fill and clean. For maximum hygiene both at home and outside, the Naturalfeeling Bottle is equipped with a practical and safe drip cap. Natural feeling feeding bottles are easily accepted by babies ensuring maximum comfort.
● With a double anti-colic valve, Chicco teats prevent air from mixing with the feed, thus reducing the risk of colic and spit-up and providing a comfortable and relaxed feeling to the baby.
● Revolutionary – Angled teeth create an ideal position for the baby's first latch.
● Ideal for mixed feeding – 96 per cent of consumers confirmed that the NaturalFeeling feeding bottle is ideal for mixed feeding, that is, easy transition between breast feeding and bottle feeding and vice versa.
● The wide neck of the baby bottle makes filling and cleaning easier.
● Natural Latch: The teat always remains full of milk due to its unique inclined shape and allows natural sucking just like mother’s breast.
Maintenance and hygiene of feeding bottle:
It is very important that parents ensure cleanliness and hygiene of baby’s feeding bottle. Some important points are shared below as guidance.
• Always use this product under the supervision of an adult. Clean the feeding bottle and its parts before first use.
• Carefully inspect the teat before each use, by pulling its tip in all directions. Do not use it and replace it immediately if there are signs of wear and tear or damage.
• It is recommended to replace teats at least every two months, or earlier if there are signs of wear and tear, swelling, changes in colour or if it becomes sticky.
• Disassemble all the parts of the feeding bottle before washing.
• Before using the product, wash all the parts (especially the teat) by hand using standard washing liquid. Rinse thoroughly and dry carefully with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive or aggressive products. Then place the feeding bottle with all its parts, into boiling water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool down before use.
• As soon as you have finished using the feeding bottle, wash it along with all its parts using standard washing liquid. Do not turn the teat inside out to clean it as this may damage it. Use a teat brush making sure you do not damage the teat valve or the hole through which the milk flows.
• All Chicco feeding bottles can be disinfected using cold methods, i.e. with specific liquid disinfectants; by using hot methods (with steam provided by electric disinfection devices or disinfection devices that are used in standard or microwave ovens) or traditional 5 minute boiling on the stove.
• Make sure you have washed your hands thoroughly before handling the feeding bottle and its various parts after disinfection has been completed.
Important Note: Please read the instruction manual carefully provided within the feeding bottle mono-carton and keep it with you for future reference.