Chicco PhysioForma Soft soother is made of silicone, a material chosen for its practicality, hygiene and non-deformable properties. The exclusive SOFT SENSE finish makes it soft and velvety.
Features of the Chicco PhysioformaTM Soft pacifier:-
1. Extra soft and gentle on baby's skin:- The silicone material is exceptionally smooth and velvety, leaving no marks on the baby's face and making it comfortable. It doesn't even bother your little one while sleeping, keeping him calm and composed.
2. Breast-like Section:- The baby soother has a soft and thin base that allows the lips to close naturally. The breast-like section stimulates the sucking of the baby by providing a pleasant and calm feel.
3. Ventilation holes: The ventilation holes play a significant role in allowing air circulation and preventing saliva gathering ensuring an always dry skin for better comfort of the baby. It comes with four holes on all the sides of the soother to ensure perfect air circulation.
4. Supports baby's breathing: PhysioForma is the exclusive Chicco shape that supports the physiological breathing of the baby by keeping the tongue in its natural position and thus creates an open airway for the baby to breathe properly. Designed in collaboration between Paediatricians, orthodontists, and Osservatorio Chicco- PhysioForma Soft baby soothers are constantly tested and approved. They actively favour the correct development of the baby's mouth and help support the baby's breathing.
5. Three different sizes: Available across 3 age groups - 0-6m, 6-16m, 16-36m: Made of BPA Free material. Made in Italy.
Thanks to its exclusive shape, the Chicco PhysioForma Soft 16-36m silicone pacifier favours the correct development of the baby's mouth and helps to position the tongue forward, supporting physiological breathing. Chicco PhysioForma Soft Soother 16-36m silicone is all soft and delicate on the baby's skin, also ideal during sleep because its very soft & gentle and does not leave marks on baby's face. Chicco PhysioForma Soft 16-36m is made of 100% silicone, a material chosen for its practicality, hygiene and non-deformable properties. The exclusive SOFT SENSE finish makes it soft and velvety that keeps the baby calm and relaxed.
● The soother may help reduce the risk of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome ) in babies.
● The PhysioForma soothers play an essential role in the proper oral development of babies. These soothers perfectly fit in the baby's mouth. Also, it ensures the correct and uniformly distributed pressure of the tongue on the palate.
● The chicco baby teat is orthodontic. These are Physiologically designed with a shape and features which do not hamper the natural functions of the baby's mouth.
● Chicco soothers have a breast-like base which allows the baby to relax their lips upon it and feel the comfort of their mother's breast.
● The tiny ridges present in the baby's soothers encourage the natural positioning of the tongue inside the mouth.
● The PhysioForma soothers have a different ergonomic shape that leaves a vast space for the baby's nose and chin. It facilitates breathing and movement.
● The Chicco soothers have only 4 points of contact. The four points of reference are for extreme gentleness on the baby's face. Also, it facilitates the natural movement of the baby’s lips and mouth.
● The groove and angled shape of these soothers promote uniform distribution of tongue pressure. It favours the correct development of the palate in the baby's mouth.
● Plastics are very harmful to the health of the baby. So, the Chicco soothers are made of 100% BPA-free silicone material to ensure safety.
● The PhysioForma soothers are available in three different sizes: 0-6m, 6-16m, 16-36m to accompany across your baby's growth stages.
Chicco Baby Pacifiers: Good to know
To best indulge the baby's instinct to suck, give him the right feeling to relax, promote correct oral development from the initial months of life: Chicco pacifiers are the most suitable accessory for a childhood dedicated to well-being. Practical, ergonomic and with an innovative design studied by Chicco and approved by dental experts, they give parents a great help to guarantee the child the calmness he needs during the day. Chicco's baby pacifier is offered in different types of models, for all needs: from ultralight pacifiers, for maximum comfort and ease of use for the baby, to models offered in different colours, with lively and inspired patterns. to the world of childhood.
Find the right pacifier for your baby
Every child is different, and the Chicco pacifier meets all the needs of the little ones: while sharing the PhysioForma ™ conformation, designed to favour the development of the mouth and palate, the pacifiers have different specificities. In fact, Chicco offers you models designed for different age groups, ideal for giving your little one the right accessory for each stage of his growth. The ergonomic products easily adapt to the baby's mouth, while the holes on the base help him in breathing and prevent the stagnation of saliva. Pacifiers
Safe products for children, with the innovative PhysioForma ™ design
The pacifiers help the baby to position the tongue forward during sucking, thanks to the PhysioForma ™ feature developed by Chicco for the well-being of the babies. The concave shape, the lateral curvature, and the reliefs on the teat in fact contribute to favouring physiological breathing and the harmonious development of the mouth in early infancy. A guarantee for your well-being and for the serenity of mum and dad.