Chicco Polly2Start is the only baby highchair with adjustable backrest width for growing infants.
● Adjustable backrest width-Reclining backrest: The backrest can be adjusted by 8 cm to adapt to the baby's growth thanks to the convenient user interface. It can be set in 4 different positions to suit post meals. You can adjust the leg rest (3 parts), the footrest (4 places), and the tray (4 positions) to always ensure the best comfort for the baby.
● Four break wheels: For easy manoeuvrability at home.
● Adjustable heights: 8 levels to adapt to all tables.
● Large & comfortably padded seat: It takes little space and stands up alone. It is provided with a transparent liner, washable in the dishwasher.
● Compact Folding: Simple to move during and in the middle of suppers. Remain solitary once collapsed to store it all over the place.
Polly2Start is a trendy and realistic baby chair from Chicco that offers expanded use directly from day 1. It's the solitary infant chair with a framework to adjust the seat in width to adjust to the youngster's development from 0 to 3 years. Polly2Start likewise accompanies AR, which is the ideal augmented reality application to engage your baby while eating on Chicco's Polly2Start infant high chair. Whenever you've opened the application, you should outline the sticker with the marker on the infant chair tray with your cell phone, and three charming little creatures will appear in 3D to communicate with your infant. If you lose the sticker with the marker, you can generally download and print it.
Polly2Start is Chicco's new exclusive best baby high chair. It is the only one outfitted with an innovative backrest width change framework to adjust to the youngster's development from birth as long as three years. Chicco high chairs are the ideal decision. Comforting and brilliant, leaning back and changeable, they fulfil each need: yours and that of your baby.
● It Encourages self-eating among children.
● It helps the youngster to figure out how to take care of himself rapidly.
● It makes taking care simpler for parents.
● It makes cleaning simple.
● Safety and security are never compromised.
● It Helps the inclusion of infants during family supper times and different other occasions.
● Assists you with dealing with the youngster while working.
● They can stare at the television or iPad with no pressure for you. Or, on the other hand, you could give them animation books to examine sitting on the high seat itself.
You can pair up the Chicco high chair with Chicco high chair accessories to have a great combination.
Elongated from birth:
The actual wearing period will start around six months, but the first way babies learn is by imitating the behaviour they see from parents of other meaningful adults. Therefore, keeping the baby at the table with the family from the very first days is essential. Choose a homologated solution from birth better if it lets the baby stay at a height that allows eye contact with you. Please choose a product that will follow his growth, transforming from the first day's support to a grown-up booster seat.
Adjustable height :
Have you ever thought tables are not always at the same height? It is a critical point because the baby should be able to eat comfortably, and when he grows up, he'd want to stay at the table with you. So choose a high chair that can be adjusted to different heights so that your baby will always be in the right place.
Adjustable, easy to clean:
For babies, learning to eat independently requires day-by-day experience and the acquisition of specific motor skills. Therefore, it is helpful to offer the baby its own space but still easy to clean after a meal. Choose a product with an adjustable tray so that it can suit the baby's needs and that can be clean in just one wipe because you'll need to do many of these.
● Keep the baby's high chair near you all the time when your child is perched on it.
● Lock the wheels of the high chair before you seat your child on it.
● Make it a point that you utilize the seat just for suppers. Try not to allow your infant to sit on it all the time.
● Before each utilization, check the seat for pointed edges and different parts that might be hazardous or damaged for your child. Ensure the heart isn't broken.
● Never leave your infant unattended on a baby high chair. No one can tell what stunt your inquisitive little individual may pull off.
● Try not to make your child stand or hop on the high seat.
● Try not to put the high seat close to the kitchen ledge or table or anyplace you figure your infant can reach. Your infant may use his or her legs to push the chair.
● Try not to utilize the feeding plate to limit the infant. Use the straps on the high chair to secure your infant.